As the year winds down to its very last day, I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. While 2013 was a delicious year, I am hopeful that 2014 will be an even better year. One of my favorite end-of-year activities is to go back and revisit my favorite meals from past year. So here are my top 10 favorite new recipes from the total of 44 recipes last year.
Here are my top 10 recipes from 2013.
- Blackened Red Snapper
- Garlicky Roasted Shrimp with Cilantro and Lime
- Rich Chocolate Tart
- Parmesan-Crusted Asparagus
- Salmon Cakes with Lemon-Herb Tartar Sauce
- Best Chicken Stew
- Cuban Shredded Beef (Vaca Frita)
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Batter-Fried Chicken Nuggets with Homemade BBQ Dipping Sauce
- One Hour Grilled Baby Back Ribs with Lime Glaze