Of all the holidays on our busy calendars, Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite. I love the simplicity of the celebrations. There are no presents to buy or expectations to fulfill (other than a bountiful meal). It is simply a day to share and appreciate the important people in our lives; wonderful friends, our family, and the people we love. As a bonus, since I love to cook, it usually means that I have a crowd to cook for. Especially on Thanksgiving: the more the merrier.
- Julia Child’s Stuffed Turkey. (new recipe)
- Classic stuffing with sausage. (new recipe)
- Cranberry-Orange Sauce.
- Traditional turkey gravy. (new recipe)
- Mashed Potatoes.
- Green vegetable
- Arroz con gandules
- Additional Latin Foods
- Rustic Dinner Rolls. (new recipe)
- Pumpkin pie with foolproof pie dough. (new variation pie crust)
- Coffee flan. (new recipe)
- Coconut Ice Cream with homemade dulce de leche swirl. (new recipe)